TMHA offers scholarships for post-secondary education and are available to high school students in the year of his/her graduation and full-time students who are currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The student/applicant must be an immediate family member of an individual who is actively associated with Texas Manufactured Housing Association.
- Must be a full-time student who is currently enrolled in high school or a post-secondary education program
- The student/applicant must have attended a public or private high school located in the state of Texas.
- A student/applicant must complete the application and submit it by the published deadline.
Applicants receiving scholarships will be judged on the following criteria:
- Overall grade point average
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Personal references (one from a teacher or principal, one from a person within the manufactured housing industry, other than a family member, and one general personal reference). Other letters of support may be submitted at the discretion of the applicant
All decisions regarding the recipients of scholarships and the amount awarded are made by the Foundation Selection Committee and are final.
The Committee meets at our Annual Convention in August of each year. Recipients will be notified by email and mail shortly thereafter.
Mail your completed application to:
Texas Manufactured Housing Association
6850 Austin Center Blvd, Ste 325
Austin, Texas 78731
Deadline for Receipt of application is May 31st of the current year.