Scholarships will be offered for post-secondary education (college, junior college, vocational school, tech school, etc). You are eligible to apply if you are a senior in high school or already attending a post-secondary school (college, vocational school, tech school, etc).
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The student/applicant must be an immediate family member of an individual who is actively associated with Texas Manufactured Housing Association.
- Must be a full-time student who is currently enrolled in high school or a post-secondary education program
- The student/applicant must have attended a public or private high school located in the state of Texas.
- A student/applicant must complete the application and submit it by May 31 of the current year.
Applicants receiving scholarships will be judged on the following criteria:
- Overall grade point average
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Personal references (one from a teacher or principal, one from a person within the manufactured housing industry, other than a family member, and one general personal reference). Other letters of support may be submitted at the discretion of the applicant
All decisions regarding the recipients of scholarships and the amount awarded are made by the Foundation Selection Committee and are final.
The Committee meets at our Annual Convention in September of each year. Recipients will be notified by email and mail shortly thereafter.
Email completed scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Receipt of application is May 31st of the current year.