These forms are copywrited. Changing or modifying any of these forms without written permission of TMHA is a violation of federal copywrite law.
TMHA Member Forms
- Separate Disclosure Statement
- Rental Application | (Spanish)*
- Additional resources: Rental Application and Background Checks Wikis
- Manufactured Home and Space Lease Agreement | (Spanish)*
- Manufactured Home Space Lease Agreement | (Spanish)*
- Additional resources: Lease Agreement and Security Deposits Wikis
- Right of First Refusal Agreement
- Electric Submetering Addendum
- Security Deposit Agreement | (Spanish)*
- Additional resource: Security Devices and Landlord Responsibities Wiki
- 10-Day Cure Notice of Nonpayment
- 3-Day Notice to Vacate For Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- 10-Day Notice to Vacate For Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- NEW: 30-Day Notice to Vactate for Nonpayment at a CARES Act Covered Property
- 3-Day Notice to Vacate For Other Than Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- 10-Day Notice to Vacate For Other Than Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- Addiitonal resource: Evictions Wiki
- Lease Earnest Money Agreement
- Property Owner's Possessory Lien Notice
- Water Allocation Addendum
- Water Submetering Addendum | (Spanish)*
- Water and Wasterwater Allocation Addendum
- Water and Wasterwater Submetering Addendum | (Spanish)*
- Abandoned Home Procedure
- PUC's Rules for Water and Sewer Submetering or Allocation
- Governmental Fees Addendum
- Storm/Drainage Costs Addendum
* Note: These forms are available as Add-Ons to your existing TMHA Membership.
- Recording Ownership/Titling: Ownership and Location Forms, SOL Application, Consumer Brochures, Affidavits, Notice of Intent to Acquire an Abandoned Home, etc.
- License Holders: Checklists, Form T, Disclosures and Notices, HUD Disclosures, Site Prep Notice, Formaldehyde Notice, Licensing Class Enrollment Form, License Application, etc.
- Tax Lien Information: Tax Lien Form, Filing Instructions, Texas Comptroller Information and Documents, etc.
- Consumer Protection and General Information: Consumer Materials