These forms are copywrited. Changing or modifying any of these forms without written permission of TMHA is a violation of federal copywrite law.
TMHA Member Forms
- Rental Application | (Spanish)*
- Additional resources: Rental Application and Background Checks Wikis
- UPDATED: Manufactured Home Space Lease Agreement | (Spanish)*
- Additional resources: Lease Agreement and Security Deposits Wikis
- UPDATED: Manufactured Home and Space Lease Agreement | (Spanish)*
- Separate Disclosure Statement
- Security Deposit Agreement | (Spanish)*
- Additional resource: Security Deposits Wiki
- NEW: Consumer Consent Notice E-Sign Act & Texas’ Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- PUC's Rules for Water and Sewer Submetering or Allocation
- Water Submetering Addendum | (Spanish)*
- Water and Wasterwater Submetering Addendum | (Spanish)*
- Water Allocation Addendum
- Water and Wasterwater Allocation Addendum
- Electric Submetering Addendum
- Right of First Refusal Agreement
- NEW: Lease with an Option to Purchase Addendum
- Additional resource: Lease with the Option to Purchase and Reg M & Option to Purchase Addendum Wikis
- UPDATED: Regulation M: Closed-End/Net Lease Disclosure
- Additional resource: Reg M & Option to Purchase Addendum Wiki
- Governmental Fees Addendum
- Storm/Drainage Costs Addendum
- Lease Earnest Money Agreement
- 10-Day Cure Notice of Nonpayment
- 3-Day Notice to Vacate For Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- 10-Day Notice to Vacate For Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- 30-Day Notice to Vactate for Nonpayment at a CARES Act Covered Property
- 3-Day Notice to Vacate For Other Than Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- 10-Day Notice to Vacate For Other Than Nonpayment | (Spanish)*
- Additional resource: Evictions Wiki
- Abandoned Home Procedure
- Property Owner's Possessory Lien Notice
* Note: These forms are available as Add-Ons to your existing TMHA Membership.
- Recording Ownership/Titling: Ownership and Location Forms, SOL Application, Consumer Brochures, Affidavits, Notice of Intent to Acquire an Abandoned Home, etc.
- License Holders: Checklists, Form T, Disclosures and Notices, HUD Disclosures, Site Prep Notice, Formaldehyde Notice, Licensing Class Enrollment Form, License Application, etc.
- Tax Lien Information: Tax Lien Form, Filing Instructions, Texas Comptroller Information and Documents, etc.
- Consumer Protection and General Information: Consumer Materials