These forms are copywrited. Changing or modifying any of these forms without written permission of TMHA is a violation of federal copywrite law.
TMHA Member Forms
- Consumer Insulation Information
- Installation Anticipated Date and Designated Contact Person
- Regulation M: Closed-End/Net Lease Disclosure
- Installer's Limited Warranty Secondary and Used Home Installation
- Retailer Limited Warranty of New Home Installation
- Receipt of Notices and Warranties
- Purchase Memo
- NEW: Manufactured Home Sales Contract and Deposit Agreement
- Cash Sale Contract and Deposit Agreement
- Special Order Home Deposit Agreement and Receipt
- Agreement and Bill of Sale Purchase of Used Home for Business Use
- Construction Standards Notice
- Retailer Work Order
- Service-Repair Request
- Warehouse Receipt and Agreement - Non-Negotiable
- Warranty Binder Label
- Warranty-Service Release
- Two-Party Direct Loan Contract*
* Note: These forms are available as Add-Ons to your existing TMHA Membership.
Find TDHCA forms by visiting the following sections of the Manufactured Housing Division's website:
- Recording Ownership/Titling: Ownership and Location Forms, SOL Application, Consumer Brochures, Affidavits, etc.
- License Holders: Checklists, Form T, Disclosures and Notices, HUD Disclosures, Licensing Class Enrollment Form, License Application, etc.
- Tax Lien Information: Tax Lien Form, Filing Instructions, Texas Comptroller Information and Documents, etc.
- Consumer Protection and General Information: Disclosure Statements, Site Prep Notice, Consumer Materials
Texas Comptroller Forms
Find Comptroller forms by visiting the Texas Comptroller's website:
- Application for Manufactured Housing Sales Tax Permit
- Retail Manufactured Housing Inventory Tax Statement
- Retail Manufactured Housing Inventory Declaration
- Statement of Unpaid Taxes on Manufactured Home
- Texas Manufactured Housing Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification
- Texas Manufactured Housing Sales Tax Return
- Manufactured Housing Retailer’s Special Inventory: instructions for filing forms and paying property taxes
- Property laws relating to taxation: selected sections of Chapter 1201 of the Texas Occupations Code relating to Manufactured Housing and property taxation.
- Manufactured Housing Sales and Use Tax: general information on the Manufactured Housing Sales and Use tax.